Edgmond Owls (formerly Edgmond Pre-School) is a well-established setting that was founded over 35 years ago in a small friendly village community.
In September 2007 Edgmond Owls relocated to ‘The Tree House’ a brand new, purpose built premises adjacent to St Peter’s School. This has helped us to build and improve on what we already provided and to continue to offer an extensive range of high quality childcare services. We enjoy close ties with St Peter’s School, Edgmond and welcome all children no matter which school
they will eventually attend.
Edgmond Owls is a company limited by guarantee (4841341) and a registered charity (1100380).
We are a member of the Pre-school Learning Alliance.
- to enhance the development and education of children up to statutory school age
- to provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment for children from 2-11
- to work within a framework which ensures equality of opportunity for all
What we offer
- early years foundation stage curriculum
- emphasis on encouraging children to develop independence
- individual care and attention
- fun and friendship with children and other adults
- a smooth transition between preschool education, primary school and out of school activities
AT EDGMOND OWLS WE BELIEVE THAT CHILDREN
LEARN BETTER THROUGH PLAY